1. Contact Apeizza and get a copy of the Preliminary Questionnaire and submit it to Apeizza. This information is necessary in order to judge the qualifications of franchise applicants and will be kept confidential.
2. One of our representatives will contact you by telephone soon after your questionnaire is received and evaluated. Then we will set up a personal interview with you.
3. Upon our initial meeting, we will provide to you a Uniform Franchise Offering Circular for prospective franchise holdings and provide you a copy of our franchise agreement.
4. Once the agreement is executed, the site location, and lease negotiations, will begin. Our training and grand opening team will be there for you from the beginning until your grand opening.
5. The last phase is starting to operate the business. Our director of operations will be available to help you achieve a smooth opening and to provide guidance in conducting your business thereafter. Our training and grand opening team will be there for your opening.
When you open the new Apeizza, you will have an organized business in all phases of operation. In addition, our coordinators will provide Apeizza Franchise holders hand on guidance during the preparation phase.
- Long term franchise contacts
- On going help by Apeizza Franchise team
- Manuals for front and back of the restaurant
- Store design concept
- Inventory control systems in place
- Accounting and reporting systems
- Store operations/administration procedures
- Promotional programs and materials
- Grand opening timetable and checklist
To find out more about Apeizza e vino, complete and submit our Join Our Team form.